New year knocked with a bang of positivity! Lots of memories safely boxed and millions about to be created this year. Resolution tradition followed like every last time and also lays broken by now as always. Half of our lives have been spent taking leaps, accommodating changes and fighting for survivals. This year deserves to be dedicated to our own selves! Knowing more about what our life’s purpose has been. How excited are you to make this year count?
Agree or not, there is no way better than travelling to get a deeper sense of what our happiness lies into and how better we can channelize it. This year also comes action-packed with a pretty list of 16 long weekends supporting your travel plans. There is no force invented yet strong enough to stop this year’s maniac plans.
Let us design your travel plans for each quarter of this year along with the list of holidays and best available destinations. You just sit back, accept or reject from lots of choices and straight away click on the bookings button before the ‘sold out’ tag blows your mind out!
Download the calendar here.
The first quarter is usually the most happening one. Full of enthusiasm and drenched in the freshness of new beginnings, give yourselves an awesome and eyesome treat of apt travel destinations this year!
- Visit Gujarat for attending Rann Utsav (Going on from 1 Nov – 20 Feb this year)
- Srinagar is an epitome of natural and scenic beauty in winters. Book yourselves a trip to heaven.
- This is the time when Goa gets back to normal from all the Christmas and new year chaos and is at peace. Go Goa for getting sunkissed, sunbathed and a little tanned.
- Auli is a love to be endured and a paradise to be explored during this time. The lake in Auli is the highest man-made lake in the world and Ice skating is an all together fun and thrill.
The second quarter is laden with sweet memories of blending summers and springy vibes into our routines. Destinations which can make this season more pleasant for you are listed here!
- Plan your most awaited tour to northeast this season including Sikkim, Gangtok, Darjeeling, Meghalaya. Absolute scenic beauty and an apt nature walk is a sure shot option to set your mind and heart right.
- Summer vacations generally keep the hill stations flocked in the month of June. Make your bookings prior hand or avoid going to the common destinations if a peaceful vacation is what you desire.
The Third quarter brings out the beauty of autumn feels and monsoon thrills. Some serene spaces to choose from which let you regain the lost peace are:
- Don’t miss out on the tranquil locations of Kerala and Pondicherry down in the south.
- Lansdowne is another masterpiece best explored in the monsoons when the foggy forests of the hill station strike a momentous deal.
Winter is on the vacation cards and sighting snow is everyone’s ‘room of requirement’. Also, this is the most eligible season for each type of vacationer!
- Visit hill stations like Manali, Auli, Dalhousie, Kashmir to encounter snow and capturing intense valley views.
- Also this is the best season to take down a tour in the lanes of Rajasthan as the weather is extremely pleasant unlike the unbearable scorching sun of summers.
- You can also plan a visit to Goa around Christmas and new year if your horoscope traits put you on display as a “party animal”
Go get grilling on all the cheap accommodations and flight tickets to survive the best vacationing year 2018.
Download the calendar here