Dubai, undoubtedly, is an all-time intriguing image on our minds comprised of an Arabic city of Sheikhs, jeep safari experiences of sand-dunes and high soaring skyscrapers. It does not even fail on the parameters of hosting the most interesting and engaging list of activities to be chased for. Apart from being the largest and most populous city in UAE, Dubai is also fast growing as a popular tourist destination, owing its popularity to the innovative and futuristic projects and attractions. The city is famous for its iconic masterpieces and Burj Khalifa which is the world’s tallest building. Attractions in Dubai are addictive and packed with fun and entertainment. And that’s why you need to plan an economical budget vacation to Dubai next to extract the most out of your vacation time.
How to travel
- Try booking your tickets with these low budgeted airlines: Wizzair and FlyDubai. Dubai is well connected with both of them.
- You can also buy Mumbai to Dubai flight tickets from Emirates or from Cleartrip to get the best deal.
- While in the city, make your travels easier and cheaper by taking Dubai’s two-line driverless trains.
- Don’t miss out on the joy of Abra ride (a boat ride) which is the cheapest commute between Bur Dubai and Diera through the Dubai Creek.
Where to stay
- The best deal is to find yourself a hotel somewhere in Al Barsha. It is convenient to travel around with metro connectivity and the hotels are modern too.
- But even if Al Brasha is burning a hole in your pocket, try out Diera. Economical hotels are easily available here but don’t keep your expectations too high with the hotel amenities.
Where to eat
- Diera street food is a place to have almost every famous international cuisine.
- Al Dhiyafah road is the real flavor of Dubai’s food.
- Ravi restaurant in Al Satwa is one of the most famous and oldest places to have a feast upon.
- Other than these find out the offer’s list including Ladies night, buffet meals and happy hours to give yourself a Dubai treat.
Where to visit
- First of all, try to buy the tickets for any tourist attractions online, those cost less.
- Desert safari is the must thing to do when you visit Dubai. It can easily fit into any budget.
- Burj Khalifa, is a mandatory thing on your to-visit list. The experience is unmatchable and luckily, the fountain show just underneath the Burj Khalifa, is free of charge.
- Dubai miracle garden is literally a miracle of over 45 million natural flowers of numerous exotic species at one place. Do visit this!
- Dubai is your free ticket to encounter the world’s largest choreographed musical fountain also known the dancing fountains. A spellbinding and magnificent experience not to be missed out.
- Also plan your visit to Jumeirah beach and mosque (the city’s largest mosque), Safa Park and Dhow cruise.
Where to shop
- Apart from big and pricey shopping malls, Dubai has the best things at souks where you can get from almost anything to everything.
- For souvenirs, visit the famous Karama market and don’t forget to bargain hard.
- Also, you can pay a visit to Bur Dubai for buying pashminas and Arabian style offerings.